Welcome to NMAHHC
Our Mission: New Mexico Association for Home and Hospice Care is a resource that serves its membership by facilitating advocacy, networking, education and communication to promote success and best practices in home and hospice care and related support services. With 40 years of experience and more than 150 agency members – the New Mexico Association for Home and Hospice Care works to ensure that every New Mexican in need of care who wants to stay at home has access to quality care- at home.
- Free Web-based education for professionals and para-professionals through a partnership with RCTC (Rochester Community & Technical College).
- Timely, accurate, affordable, and pertinent education opportunities with member discount.
- Weekly or more often e-bulletin filled with pertinent and timely information for members from the State and National perspectives.
- Published in on-line membership directory.
- Published in our Preferred Provider List membership book.
- Affordable advertising rates in our Career Center.
- Advocacy efforts for home and hospice care agencies throughout New Mexico at both the State and Federal levels.